Return to Catalog
Integrating Craniosacral Biodynamics and Structural Integration photo


Register at
Payment options available upon enrollment
CE Credits
4 Elective CE Credits (30 hours)


Class Info

School of Inner Health
7550 W. Yale Ave, Ste B-204
Denver, CO 80227

May 23 - 26, 2024
8:30 am - 5:30 pm


Non-DIRI Affiliated courses are offered by non-faculty members who have completed their Advanced Training. Certificates are issued by the member for Elective CE Credit. Inquire with the member regarding NCBTMB approval.

Register at

About the Course

Integrating Craniosacral Biodynamics and Structural Integration
Science tells us that 70% of the adult body is fluid. Traditionally, we have learned to relate to the anatomy, the other 30% of the body.

Structural Integration has deep roots in Osteopathy. Dr. Rolf studied with the developer of the cranial concept, Dr. William Sutherland, DO, who discovered the body is a fluid whole with no subdivisions. He showed that cranial touch is not a stand-alone therapy, but can be integrated into interactions with the entire body. You will learn cranial touch for the entire body.

Fluids carry self-ordering, self-healing information from conception throughout life. This information is felt as Inherent Motion (movements of life). These movements are expressions of Wholeness. Synchronizing with these expressions can reorganize the whole body. Fluids cannot be pushed around. To perceive these ordering movements one must shift from "doing" hands to "listening" hands.

The solid body (anatomy) and fascia are immersed in the fluid extracellular matrix. Instead of only using 'doing hands" for myofascial manipulation, you will learn many more possibilities for interacting with the entire fluidic fascial network.

Fluids are the interface between the energetic & solid bodies. You will experience the entire body as a fluid, energetic Whole.

You will learn to seamlessly integrate the solid, fluid, and energetic bodies into your sessions.

You will get more done with less effort.

We will continually relate this approach to the SI paradigm & 10 series.

This class is the introduction to a 6 module training.

About the Instructor

Thomas was a faculty member of the Dr.Ida Rolf Institute for 18 years and has been a Rolfer® for 35 years. He has studied and practiced craniosacral therapy since 1993 and has over 1400 hours of training in Biodynamics. He has been conducting Listening Hands classes for 14 years in the US and Europe.